Dr. Bill DeMarco
LifesBigQuestion.com services are based on the body of work of Dr. Bill DeMarco, a Leadership & Culture Scholar, Executive Coach-Educator, and Business Executive expert in enhancing individual and organizational high performance. He is internationally recognized for his innovative use of culture and leadership technologies that focus on mandates, enhance performance, and improve results.
During the past thirty years, thousands of professionals at all levels have attended leadership programs Bill has authored/co-authored. A small sample of the companies he has served at individual / organizational levels include Apotex, Bank of America, Bank Indonesia, BP, Chemical Bank, CN Rail, Dupont, Equitable, FMC, General Motors, Met Life, Nokia, Panasonic, Royal Bank of Canada,Â SAP, SIAC (NYSE), Stelco, TD Bank, and Watson Wyatt.
- Cultural Historian – Harvard University
- Senior Consultant, Executive Development Programs – Forum Corporation
- Senior Vice-President & Director, U.S. Executive Development Practice – Hay Group
- Senior Vice-President & Managing Director, N.A. & Asia Pacific Organizational Effectiveness Practice – Alexander Consulting Group
- Sessional Professor, DeGroote School of Business (McMaster University)
- Associate Professor, University of Guelph
- Founding Research Director, Centre for Studies in Leadership (CSL) – University of Guelph
- Founding Editor -CSL Leadership Review
- Academic Coordinator, MA-Leadership Program – University of Guelph
- Academic Coordinator, Certificate in Leadership – University of Guelph
- Visiting Fellow, Australian Defence Force Academy – University of New South Wales
A 2010 graduate of his Certificate in Leadership, a hybrid leadership theory & coaching program, described it as a “life changing experience that helped me define who I am as a leader and who I will be.” Life’sBigQuestion.com carries on in the same tradition!
Dr. DeMarco holds Ph.D., MA, M.Ed., and BA degrees.